My avatar

Sunday, June 24, 2012

11Tools #11 Reflecting

My favorite tool: So many to choose from but I got to say Glogster because I am a Language Arts 4th grade teacher, this tool gives students to freedom to create a produce good topics for their writing. 

Thinking transformed: I always thought of myself as a technology oriented teacher but this training has blown my mind with all the different tools that I now have access to. I can't wait to start using them in my classroom. 
My vision remains the same. technology has opened up the world to many of us and it keeps children motivated!

Unexpected Outcomes: Not many but some websites are more elaborate than others which can make it difficult and a bit frustrating to deal with.

Overall, I really enjoyed this training and I now have a blog to share my experiences and ideas with other educators :)

No comments:

Post a Comment